lunes, 10 de marzo de 2008

BrItIsH mUsIc.


1. Origins.

Robert Peter Williams was born in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, on February 13, 1974 [2]. In Exposay shown itself to an appointment which drew "I was raised Catholic, and I still have guilt, but I am against organized religions. Di a look at the Kabbalah on the Internet just for curiosity, but would not be a of its meetings. " [3]. In 2006 appeared in the documentary on bipolar disorder from the BBC "The Secret Life of the Manic Depressive" (The Secret Life of mania Depresivos), led by Stephen Fry where the singer spoke about his experience with depression.


2. Name of the group members (and the instrument each one plays).

Singer and was not played any instrument.


3. Main albums and greatest hits.
1997
"Life thru a Lens" greatest hits.

1998
"I've Been Expecting You"

1999
"The Ego Has Landed"

2000
"Sing When You're Winning"

2001
"Swing When You're Winning"

2002
"Escapology"

2003
"Live Summer 2003"

2004
"Greatest Hits"

2005
"Intensive Care"

2006
"Rudebox"


4. Main awards and prizes won.
There are several awards, including 15 Brit Awards and three Ivor Novello. He is considered one of the best male voices among artists on the planet.

5. The lyrics of your favourite song.
His favorite song is: Better Man
Send someone to love meI need to rest in armsKeep me safe from harmIn pouring rainGive me endless summerLord I fear the coldFeel I'm getting oldBefore my timeAs my soul heals the shameI will grow through this painLord I'm doing all I canTo be a better manGo easy on my conscienceCause it's not my faultI know I've been taughtTo take the blameRest assured my angelsWho catch my tearsWalk me out of hereI'm in painAs my soul heals the shameI will grow through this painLord I'm doing all I canTo be a better manOnce you've found that loverYou're homeward boundLove is all aroundLove is all aroundI know some have fallenOn stony groundBut love is all aroundSend someone to love meI need to rest in armsKeep me safe from harmIn pouring rainGive me endless summerLord I fear the coldFeel I'm getting oldBefore my timeAs my soul heals the shameI will grow through this painLord I'm doing all I canTo be a better man

No hay comentarios: